[gridengine users] Anyone using S-GAE reporting app with Univa grid engine?

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Mon Mar 2 16:54:26 UTC 2015

ooh the  various MoD ("metrics on demand") look pretty interesting.
Would love to chat about how people have made XDMoD and other variants
work with Grid Engine(s) -- can we get a little thread going on best
practices and recommendations for 3rd party reporting/metrics tools?
Suspect there would be decent interest in this ...

-Chris