[gridengine users] mem_free settings

Gowtham g at mtu.edu
Tue Mar 31 13:22:34 UTC 2015

It is computed by the user and a literal value goes into that line.

The script as received by the GE has

  -hard -l mem_free=96.00G

a mistake on the user's part. I will work on educating them.

Thank you all for much (and quick) help.

Best regards,

Gowtham, PhD
Director of Research Computing, IT
Adj. Asst. Professor, Physics/ECE