[gridengine users] Qdel exit status - is it possible to modify exit_status value from default of 135?

Yuri Burmachenko yuribu at mellanox.com
Wed May 20 14:55:33 UTC 2015

Hallo to distinguished forum members,

We would like to know if possible to adjust exit_status value returned when doing qdel.

We have many scripts which do qdel and want to have ability to differentiate them by different exit_status value other than default 135.
Is there a way of passing information regarding exit_status and/or doing it some other way?

Can you advise?
Thank You.

Yuri Burmachenko | Sr. Engineer | IT | Mellanox Technologies Ltd.
Work: +972 74 7236386 | Cell +972 54 7542188 |Fax: +972 4 959 3245
Follow us on Twitter<http://twitter.com/mellanoxtech> and Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mellanox-Technologies/223164879116>