[gridengine users] SGE job-status email: anyway to customize the included information?

Lane, William William.Lane at cshs.org
Thu Oct 29 23:16:45 UTC 2015

Is it possible to customize the kind of information included w/an SGE job-status email that is sent via the -m switch to qsub? I've noticed it includes (at least on our SoGE install):

             User             = lanew
             Queue            = short.q at cscld1-0-0
             Host             = cscld1-0-0.local
             Start Time       = 09/22/2015 23:16:12
             End Time         = 09/22/2015 23:16:12
             User Time        = 00:00:00
             System Time      = 00:00:00
             Wallclock Time   = 00:00:00
             CPU              = 00:00:00
             Max vmem         = NA
             Exit Status      = 0

What I'd like to add is the h_rt limitation (if any) for the queue used.
IMPORTANT WARNING: This message is intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. Thank you for your cooperation.