[gridengine users] Is suspend/resume of a job possible with ge2011.11 ?

aditi.02 at wipro.com aditi.02 at wipro.com
Tue Aug 16 06:50:03 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I am trying to do suspend/resume of NAMD Application using following command:
qmod -sj <jobID>   ---for Suspend
qmod -usj <jobID>   ---for Unsuspend (resume)
When I run qstat -u "*" command --- I can see the job is in suspended state, but in the backend it is continuously running.

Please find attached the queue configurations, and suggest what changes can be done.

Thanks & Regards,
Aditi