[gridengine users] Projects addition in resource quota set

sudha.penmetsa at wipro.com sudha.penmetsa at wipro.com
Thu Aug 18 12:04:15 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am trying to limit a defined project by adding it to the resource quota set but I am not able to limit the users defined in the project to 2 slots at a time. We are able to run more than 2 jobs at a time.

Here IT_test is the project name. Can anyone correct me if there is anything wrong in the syntax

{
   name         test
   description  "limit users to 2 slots"
   enabled      TRUE
   limit        projects IT_test to slots=2
}

Regards,
Sudha