[gridengine users] Jobs dies with signal BUS (7)

sudha.penmetsa at wipro.com sudha.penmetsa at wipro.com
Fri Feb 19 07:11:52 UTC 2016

Hi,

My job gets aborted after a while with exit status 135

failed       100 : assumedly after job
exit_status  135

02/17/2016 11:25:10|qmaster|master1|W|job 428284.1 failed on host test1 assumedly after job because: job 428284.1 died through signal BUS (7)

Job submitted with same resources sometimes get succeeded.

I tried to increase the h_vmem size and submit again but I face the same result,

Can you please help me in finding the reason for this kind of behavior.

Regards,
Sudha