[gridengine users] Prolog and Epilog options

Nacheva, Eva eva.nacheva at kcl.ac.uk
Sun Jul 3 22:43:52 UTC 2016

Hello,

I would like to ask if there is a prolog and epilog option associated with a job in sge. I read some information from 2008 that stated this option is associated with a queue only and not a single job but this is going to change for future releases. However, as this information was written in 2008, I have been wondering if this has already been changed and updated.

Thank you very much for your answer in advance.

Regards,

Eva