[gridengine users] SoGE 8.1.8 - Max number of grid nodes

Yuri Burmachenko yuribu at mellanox.com
Sun Mar 6 18:43:13 UTC 2016

Thank you very much Reuti!

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 6, 2016, at 8:02 PM, Reuti <reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de<mailto:reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de>> wrote:

Hi,

Am 06.03.2016 um 18:48 schrieb Yuri Burmachenko:

Hello Reuti,

Just last question, is adjusting MAX_DYN_EC is a disruptive action or not and is the effect immediate or restart required for SGE master?

All changes are live and won't interrupt any scheduling. In fact: with SGE you can even reboot the machine the qmaster is running on and all the jobs in the cluster will survive and the queued jobs will be preserved.

-- Reuti

Thank You!