[gridengine users] Reported memory usage too high

Alex Chekholko chekh at stanford.edu
Mon May 9 16:31:00 UTC 2016

IIRC this bug had to do with setting your "consumable" value to "YES" vs
"JOB".  I think it only affected you if you have your consumable value
per job instead of per slot.

I have now:

#name               shortcut   type        relop requestable consumable
default  urgency

h_vmem              h_vmem     MEMORY      <=    YES         YES
1G       0

We used to use "JOB" in that consumable column.