[gridengine users] All queues dropped because of overload or full

Ian Kaufman ikaufman at eng.ucsd.edu
Wed May 25 18:00:30 UTC 2016

The way ROCKS works, it may overwrite any manual fixes offered here.

I will reply over on the ROCKS list, but I think how you performed the
upgrade broke your SGE install. You may have to reinstall the SGE Roll,
although usually it can only be installed at initial set up.

Ian

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 10:48 AM, Patrick Haley <phaley at mit.edu> wrote:

> I have been posting to the Rocks list. If I can get manual fixes here,
> they may be able to suggest Rocks equivalents.
>
> Thanks
>

> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
> Pat Haley                                                  Email:
> phaley at mit.edu
> Center for Ocean Engineering                     Phone:    (617) 253-6824
> Dept. of Mechanical Engineering                 Fax:        (617) 253-8125
> MIT, Room 5-213
> http://web.mit.edu/phaley/www/
> 77 Massachusetts Avenue
> Cambridge, MA  02139-4301

Ian Kaufman
Research Systems Administrator
UC San Diego, Jacobs School of Engineering ikaufman AT ucsd DOT edu