[gridengine users] taming qlogin

Ilya M 4ilya.m+grid at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 17:19:22 UTC 2017

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestion. I set this wrapper around qlogin in
addition to the ssh wrapper script I already had and it worked - I now
have the context variable I can use in JSV.

If I do the same for qrsh, how can I distinguish interactive qrsh from a
qrsh call in multi-node parallel job?

Another question is how to limit the number of interactive jobs per
user. Interactive jobs could potentially use more than one core/slot, so
I am not sure it is possible to limit via RQL. How to let users know
that they are limited because the already have a certain number of
interactive jobs running?

Thank you,
Ilya.