[gridengine users] taming qlogin

Kamel Mazouzi mazouzi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 12:08:14 UTC 2017

Hi,

For qrsh you can check the option -now [y|n]. This option will distinguish
between batch and interactive execution.
To limit the number of interactive jobs per user we can use a global
consumable resource (with qconf -ac) attach this resource to queue or host,
add this option automatically in JSV when qlogin is invoked
and finally we can apply RQS like :   limit        users {*} queues all.q
to gloginsession=10

Best