[gridengine users] Cygwin?

Bill Bryce bbryce at univa.com
Wed Oct 11 12:10:44 UTC 2017

It is not a SFU port.  The port we did is a Native Windows port no SFU required..goes directly to Win64 API.  You can run cygwin on your hosts if you wish and submit jobs to Univa Grid Engine.

Regards,

Bill.

W: Univa.com <http://univa.com/> | FB: facebook.com/univa.corporation <http://facebook.com/univa.corporation> | T: twitter.com/Grid_Engine <http://twitter.com/Grid_Engine>