[gridengine users] Temporarily stop new job submissions?

Skylar Thompson skylar2 at u.washington.edu
Tue Jan 23 15:53:11 UTC 2018

At least for all the GEs I've seen in the last few years, there's a JSV
that will do this in ${SGE_ROOT}/util/resources/jsv/jsv_reject_all.sh that
will reject all job submissions. You can set it to run by running "qconf
-mconf" and changing the jsv_url to point to it. If you already have a JSV
running, make sure to take note of it so you can restore it when your
maintenance is done.