[gridengine users] Is it possible to have load sensor for cluster-wide parameters?

Ilya M 4ilya.m+grid at gmail.com
Wed May 2 19:19:50 UTC 2018

Hello,

I am trying to set slots limits in RQS as percentage of total slots
available for each queue. With nodes coming up and down, queue instances
getting in error state or disabled, this number is changing. So effectively
I need a way to have a dynamic limit for slots.

I was thinking that it should be possible to come up with a way to get this
value from a load sensor and then use this variable in RQS. (E.g. somehow
use the output of 'qstat -g c -q <queue>')

Is it possible?

Thank you,
Ilya.