[gridengine users] Possible opportunity for development work

Joshua Baker-LePain jlb at salilab.org
Mon May 14 03:39:55 UTC 2018

As I've mentioned on this list a few times, we are running SoGE 8.1.9 on a
small (but growing) cluster here.  With the addition of GPUs to the
cluster, we ran into what appears to be a resource scheduling bug (see
<http://gridengine.org/pipermail/users/2018-April/010109.html>).  We would
like to explore the possibility of sponsoring any existing SoGE
contributors to fix this issue.  If you're interested, please contact me
off list.  We'd be looking to contribute any fixes made back to the
community (we're quite happy to see the renewed interest in maintaining
SoGE).  Thanks!

--
Joshua Baker-LePain
QB3 Shared Cluster Sysadmin