[gridengine users] C|!!!!!!!!!! got NULL element for EH_name !!!!!!!!!!

Daniel Povey dpovey at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 21:23:04 UTC 2018

Has anyone found this error, and managed to fix it?
I am in a very difficult situation.
I deleted a host (qconf -de hostname) thinking that the machine no longer
existed, but it did exist, and there was a job in 'dr' state there.
After I attempted to force-delete that job (qdel -f job-id), the queue
master died with out-of-memory, and now I can't restart qmaster.

So now I don't know hw to fix it.  Am I just completely lost now?

Dan