[gridengine users] flex-grid with something other than flexlm

Smith, David [ETHUS] DSmith03 at its.jnj.com
Mon Nov 12 16:25:43 UTC 2018

Hello All.  I realize this is a longshot, but we use flex-grid to integrate flexlm licenses as consumable resources in GE.  We have reason to port some of our licenses to another type of license server that is not flexlm.  I know the syntax of the call to get similar information.  Has anyone by any wild chance tweaked flex-grid to use another license manager in addition to flex?

David B. Smith, Ph.D.
Principal Modeling & Simulation Engineer, R&D
Surgical Care
[cid:image001.png at 01D47A7A.1188BE00]
Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc.
4545 Creek Road, ML36
Cincinnati, OH 45242
T  513 337 8578
dsmith03 at its.jnj.com

Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain information that is Proprietary, Confidential, or legally privileged or protected. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from your computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message and do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information it contains.