[gridengine users] Alternatives to Son of GridEngine

Daniel Povey dpovey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 17:05:19 UTC 2018

Everyone,
I'm trying to understand the landscape of alternatives to Son of
GridEngine, since the maintenance situation isn't great right now and I'm
not sure that it has a long term future.
If you guys were to switch to something in the same universe of products,
what would it be to?  Univa GridEngine?  slurm?  Which of these, as far as
you know, is better maintained and has a better future?
I'm not interested in fancy new things like mesos that have a different
programming model or are too new.

Dan