[gridengine users] CPU and Mem usage for interactive jobs

Skylar Thompson skylar2 at uw.edu
Mon Dec 9 17:22:35 UTC 2019

This depends on what you have rlogin_daemon, rlogin_command, rsh_command,
and rsh_daemon set to. If you're using custom commands, they're not
integrated with GE so the job shepherd doesn't know about the process
resource usage. If you use "builtin", GE will be able to track usage.

--
-- Skylar Thompson (skylar2 at u.washington.edu)
-- Foege Building S046, (206)-685-7354