[gridengine users] CPU and Mem usage for interactive jobs

Korzennik, Sylvain skorzennik at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Dec 9 17:39:54 UTC 2019

Hi Reuti,

 we are using the BUILTIN b/c we discovered that UGE's accounting is broken
otherwise when we switched (recently) from SGE to UGE.

% qconf -sconf
qlogin_command               /cm/shared/apps/uge/var/cm/qlogin_wrapper
qlogin_daemon                /usr/sbin/sshd -i
rlogin_command               /usr/bin/ssh -o LogLevel=ERROR
rlogin_daemon                /usr/sbin/sshd -i
rsh_command                  builtin
rsh_daemon                   builtin

  Cheers,
    Sylvain