[gridengine users] Limiting each user's slots across all nodes

Daniel Povey dpovey at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 17:13:29 UTC 2019

When I see weird things like this (and it happens), my reaction is usually,
"It's probably a bug somewhere deep in the code.  Just change something
about your setup to make it go away".
In future I hope to switch to slurm.  It doesn't have great architecture
but I think it's better maintained, and it's certainly much newer / more
modern.  (E.g. no low-level "C" stuff with linked lists).