[gridengine users] How to export an X11 back to the client?

Mun Johl Mun.Johl at wdc.com
Mon May 11 21:39:26 UTC 2020

Hi William,

Thank you for your reply.
See my comments below.

[Mun] Yes, I do use -V normally.  When I once again get to a point where qrsh is able to launch I will certain try your suggestion.  But I may tweak it by simply "unset'ing" DISPLAY from the wrapper script rather than using -v because we have many env vars that are required in order to correctly run a job.

Best regards,

--
Mun