[gridengine users] How to export an X11 back to the client?

William Hay w.hay at ucl.ac.uk
Tue May 12 06:53:39 UTC 2020

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 09:30:14PM +0000, Mun Johl wrote:
> Hi William, et al.,
> [Mun] Thanks for the tip; I'm still trying to get back to where I can launch qsrh again.  Even after I put the requisite /etc/pam.d/sshd line at the head of the file I'm still getting the "Your "qrsh" request could not be scheduled, try again later." message for some reason.  But I will continue to debug that issue.

The pam_sge-qrsh-setup.so shouldn't have anything to do with this since
the message occurs before any attempt to launch the job.  You could try
running a qrsh -w p or and/or qrsh -w v to get a report on why the qrsh
isn't being scheduled.  They aren't always easy to read and -w v doesn't
reliably ignore exclusive vars in use but can nevertheless be helpful.

William